The 10th annual Patriot Cup Invitational will be a star-studded event Monday at Patriot Golf Club to raise money for
In the 2019 Golf Oklahoma Directory & Travel Issue we list every private and public course in the state in an easy to read format including all the course information you need.
Read the issue online here!
More than 34,000 Oklahoma golfers receive the Golf Oklahoma enewsletter. We keep Oklahoma in the know about special promotions, breaking news, and so much more!
Click to read one here!
Around the State
Photo: Madden, Stites of OCU snare all-tournament nods. MESA, Ariz. – Oklahoma City University collected third place in the NAIA
- Graves edges Garner in SCPGA TaylorMade Players Championship
- Rommann, Glenn win TaylorMade Stroke Play Series event in Wichita
- Allen, Williamson of Forest Ridge win Pro-Assistant Championship
- Fleming edges Woodward for record-tying 18th section major
- Four tied at top of Section PGA Professional Championship
- Kevin Na shoots third round of 62 or lower in his last six rounds at Colonial, pulls within one of the lead
- Tiger Woods roasts the guy who placed that $100K bet on him to win the Grand Slam
- Why PGA Tour winners will receive bigger payouts thanks to proposed new rule
- College stars Jennifer Kupcho and Maria Fassi set to make pro debut together at U.S. Women's Open
- The Canadian Open will feature a "Caddie Lounge" that might even make PGA Tour pros jealous
Oklahoma Golf Hall of Fame
The Oklahoma Golf Hall of Fame announced it will again award two $5,000 scholarships in 2019, one to a male
- NCAA Championship: Utah individual Kyler Dunkle in contention near top of leaderboard
- NCAA Championship: Usual suspects in early lead as Oklahoma State, Cal's Collin Morikawa shine
- Charles Schwab Challenge Round 3: Tee times, pairings, TV info
- Jonas Blixt takes lead at Charles Schwab Challenge; Kevin Na shoots 62
- Na (62) comfortable at Colonial: I can contend on '7 or 8' courses
- Schwab fires second-round 66, takes lead at Made in Denmark
- Woods gets in U.S. Open prep at cold, rainy Pebble Beach
- PGA Tour poised to drop secondary cut, lessen cut rule to low 65 and ties
- 2014 winner Wie won't compete in U.S. Women's Open