The second stage of qualifying for the 2017 Web.com Tour will take place Nov. 1-4 and Nov. 8-11. Several Oklahomans who advanced through first stage will be competing in one of the five second-stage sites for a chance to advance to the final stage Dec. 8-11 at Orange County National and earn a We...[more]
By ED TRAVIS
The trials and tribulations of golf equipment manufacturers and retailers have been well reported with Dicks Sporting Goods (NYSE:DKS) purchasing Golfsmith out of bankruptcy and Nike’s (NYSE:NKE) decision to withdraw from the club market receiving the most attention....[more]
Jim Kane rolled in a 15-foot birdie on the 19th hole as he and Mark Felder edged the team of Tim Fleming and Cooper Johnson 1 up in the finals of the PGA South Central Section Western Chapter Match Play Championship at Oak Tree National.
Felder, the executive director of...[more]
‣ McGreevy co-medalist in Georgia, Sooners, Cowboys finish within five shots of lead - Led by senior Max McGreevy’s co-medalist honors, the No. 8 Oklahoma men’s golf te. [more]
‣ Sooners lead, OSU in tie for seventh in Golf Club of Georgia Collegiate - The No. 8 Oklahoma men’s golf team has the lead after the first round of the Golf Club of Georgia Colleg. [more]
‣ TU women 12th at Betsy Rawls, ORU men 10th at Herb Wimberly - Austin, Texas -- The Tulsa women’s golf team finished in 12th place at the Betsy Rawls Longhorn Invitational on Tues. [more]
‣ Goodwin, Lady Eagles snare titles at Oklahoma Intercollegiate; RSU, Eastin take second - FORT SILL, Okla. (Oct. 18, 2016) - A record-setting tournament for Oklahoma Christian's Kat. [more]
In the 2016 Golf Oklahoma Directory and Travel Issue we list every private and public course in the state in an easy to read format including all the information you need.
Read the issue online here!
One of the most informative and entertaining enewsletters around with more than 34,000 Oklahoma golfers receiving each issue of the Golf Oklahoma enewsletter.
We keep Oklahoma in the know about special promotions, breaking news, and so much more!
Click HERE to view one now!
‣ Big shakeups to continue among club manufacturers, retailers - By ED TRAVIS The trials and tribulations of golf equipment manufacturers and retailers have been well reported with Dicks Sporting Goods (NYSE:DKS) purchasing Gol