The Gateway Mortgage Group Tulsa Junior-Am Fundraiser, a benefit for the Tulsa AJGA event Aug. 6-8 at the Oaks Country Club, is Aug. 5 with a shotgun start at 8 a.m.
A group of three golfers can play with one of the junior participants for $1,500, including a sleeve of TaylorMade golf balls, a golf shirt and hat for each golfer. There are also Gold and Silver partnerships available from $5,000 and $2,500, respectively, with numerous other sponsor benefits.
The Junior-Am Fundraiser is a part of the Gateway Mortgage Group Tulsa Junior, a 54-hole national junior event on the AJGA Tour, featuring 78 boys and girls ages 12-19 from throughout Oklahoma and the nation.
Funds will go to support the event and two charities, the Folds of Honor Foundation based in Owasso and the AJGA Ace Grant Scholarship Fund, which awards scholarships to talented junior golfers who lack the funds to travel and enter AJGA events.
Fill out the entry form HERE or email tournament organizer Maggie Roller at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The tournament is also looking for volunteers to work the event. The signup form is online, just Click here
Volunteers are needed in the following categories:
• Timing/Scoring Stations: Record groups’ times and help AJGA staff enforce pace of play guidelines.
• Shuttle: Shuttle participants between holes.
• Water Rover: Help restock coolers with water, ice, and fruit throughout the golf course.
• Junior-Am Registration: Help check-in participants with AJGA Staff member.
• Player Registration: Help check-in players with AJGA Staff member.
• Spotter: On Course ball spotter
• Final Round Standard Bearer: Help restock coolers with water, ice, and fruit throughout the golf course.
Let’s help make this a great event for junior golf in the state.