In accordance with Phase I of city and state re-opening guidelines the FlyingTee venue in Jenks will reopen May 12, via reservation only at this time.
Additional sanitization, physical distancing requirements and limited interaction protocols will be enforced. The bay rooms are available via reservations for two-hour increments of play and dining with no more than six people per bay room.
Reservations will begin Thursday from noon to 6 p.m. After Thursday, reservations can be made from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and for up to two days in advance. Call (918) 528-7717. Dining room areas along with outdoor patio areas will be open to walk-in guests with a six-foot physical distancing enforced and no more than six guests at one table.
Pricing for the two-hour bay slots are $60 Friday through Sunday and $40 Monday through Thursday. No shows will be charged the full price. Cancelations can be made up to four hours before the reservation.No coupons, Groupons or other discounts will be applicable during the Phase I of reopening.
Do not reserve a bay room if you or anyone in your group is feeling under the weather in any way. Guests are asked to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before reserved time and wait at the outside bar to be escorted to your bay.
Separate entrance and exits will be marked throughout the venue to further allow for the proper 6-foot physically distancing. These entrances and exits will be enforced.
Also reopening recently was Club Champion, the club fitting specialist based in Oklahoma City. Book your fitting in advance here.
Also in Oklahoma City, TopGolf is going to reopen Monday. Go here for a list of rules and precautions.
The FlyingTee is taking the following steps to ensure the safety of its patrons:
• Physical/social distancing for our bay guests – this includes limiting the number of guests in each bay room to six people and requiring guests to stay in their own bay room other than trips to the restroom.
• Physical/Social distancing within our dining room areas, which will only be allowed at half capacity with alternating tables closed to allow for 6-foot physical distancing.
• Outdoor and patio dining will be allowed, but with limited tables to maintain 6 feet of physical distancing for our guests.
• Single-use disposable menus will be available in the Bay Rooms as well as the dining areas.
• All condiments will be available on request only as single-use servings.
• All clubs cleaned between each bay use and wipes available for use between shots.
• Continuing to provide our guests with complimentary hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our venue.
• Handwashing station on each Tee-Line for guests who would prefer to stay outdoors
• Increased frequency of cleaning of common areas such as the lobby, bars, restaurant, handrails, tabletops, counters, elevators, door handles, arcade & billiard games.
• Increased restroom restocking of soap, paper towels and sanitizer with posted handwashing guidelines
• Digital visual reminders throughout the facility to “Be kind to mankind – Wash your hands”
• Continued best practices for safe food handling per health department and company standards
• Barriers such as tongs and other utensils will be used to prevent direct hand contact with foods.
• Screening of our Team Partners for COVID symptoms as well as taking temperatures of all on-site staff at the beginning of their shift.
• Face masks will also be worn by our Team Partners, during Phase I
• Team Partners will increase the frequency of which they wash their hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
• Additional hand sanitizer stations will also be available for our team partners to use often.
• A trained, designated manager will be available to make sure all sanitation tasks are completed by each Team Partner.