Fight for Life Golf Series offers national competition for amateurs
The Fight For Life Golf Series provides golfers an opportunity to play in a novel national golf competition with several unique elements:
- Golfers of all skill levels compete against players from across the country, all from the comfort of their favorite golf course.
- Entry fee is $150 for the six-round Summer Series. A total of $50 of that $150 is donated to a charity of the player’s choice. Tournaments are played every other weekend between July 1 and September 11. Golfers play their rounds on their choice of Friday, Saturday or Sunday of the tournament week.
- Throughout the round they follow the progress of their competition via a live leaderboard, thanks to the scoring app Chipd In. At the end of the tournament, they receive points based on their finish, very similar to the FedEx Cup format.
- At the close of the six-tournament series, the top 50 finishers and ties qualify for the Chipd In National Championship at Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando Oct. 14-16, joining the top 50 from the Spring Series. There they will compete for incredible prizes, such as a 7-day Mediterranean Cruise, Dream Golf Vacations and more.
- All players receive free access to discounts at thousands of businesses for them and their families, including restaurants, theme parks, flights and hotels, and retail stores of all types.
- For the first time ever, club golfers will be able to compete with their handicap index on a live leaderboard with a world-class player. The reigning 2021 FedEx Cup Champion Patrick Cantlay is the Honorary Chair, and is representing First Responders Children’s Foundation.
The Golf Series provides a simple, turnkey method for non-profits to utilize golf as an effective fundraising activity, and for golfers to support their favorite charity, while enjoying the game they love with their friends, and earning points toward qualifying for the National Championship.
The schedule for the Fight For Life Golf Summer Series:
Players Patriot Classic: July 1st, 2nd or 3rd
Road Hill Challenge: July 15th, 16th or 17th
GPG Championship: July 29th, 30th or 31st
Challenge Cup: August 12th, 13th or 14th
Chipd In Open: August 26th, 27th or 28th
Summer Championship: September 9th, 10th or 11th
To enter the Fight For Life Golf Series, or for more information, visit www.fightforlife.com/golfseries.