STOCKBRIDGE, Ga. – The Tulsa women’s golf team carded a final round 302 on Tuesday and finished in 5th place at the 17-team field of the John Kirk/Panther Intercollegiate. The Golden Hurricane finished the 54-hole event with a total score of 918 at the par-72 Eagles Landing Country Club.
Tulsa’s Johanna Samuelsson turned in the best individual round of the tournament for a Hurricane golfer Tuesday with a two-under par 70 and finished in 11th place with a score of 225.
Olivia Jackson and Nicole Marquardt tied for 17th place at 230, as Jackson carded a final round 74 and Marquardt turned in a score of 78. Anneke Strobach placed 27th overall with a final score of 233.
Jacksonville led from start to finish, while totaling a score of 882. Three Jacksonville golfers placed among the top three for the event, including Amanda Detmer, Maria Brunzell and Michelle Forsland.
Tulsa’s next tournament action comes at their own Dale McNamara Invitational, April 9-10, at the Tulsa Country Club.
- Jacksonville 299-295-288=882
- Murray State 302-296-302=900
- South Alabama 304-304-301=909
- Western Kentucky 317-300-300=917
- Tulsa 310-306-302=918
- Georgia State 309-307-306=922
- Eastern Kentucky 317-298-311=926
- Winthrop 315-309-303=933
- Samford 315-319-303=937
- Florida Gulf Coast 322-306-311=939
- Elon 309-311-320=940
- UAB 324-320-309=953
- Morehead State 328-314-313=955
- James Madison 329-306-322=957
- Appalachian State 317-328-317=962
- Western Michigan 333-312-324=969
- Central Michigan 340-342-319=1001
- Johanna Samuelsson 79-76-70=225
T17. Nicole Marquardt 77-75-78=230
T17. Olivia Jackson 77-79-74=230
T27. Anneke Strobach 77-76-80=233
T1. Amanda Detmer, Jacksonville 74-74-70=218 (+2)
T1. Maria Brunzell, Jacksonville 74-71-73=218 (+2)
- Michelle Forsland, Jacksonville 74-74-71=219 (+3)